THINK Interactive is seeking a mid- to senior- level Digital Strategist for our Atlanta office.
This individual will have a deep understanding of the latest tools, tactics and technologies in the digital space and will be current on the competitive landscape. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in digital and will come from a marketing, advertising, ecommerce or technology background. S/he will educate, engage, train and consult with internal teams and clients on aligning digital experiences and tactics that accelerate each stage of the journey across the entire customer lifecycle. Our ideal candidate will have experience in website management and deployment, digital campaigns, social media, analytics, research and customer experience design.
The job requires that close attention be paid to how the digital channel works to bring to life the brand positioning and client business goals. This includes determining which digital and social platforms will be leveraged and defining/refining the role for each. Once the strategy is established, it is the digital strategist’s responsibility to: define the content strategy required to bring the platform strategy to life, write creative briefs, and work with creative and user experience leads to develop the creative and user experience required to bring the channel to life. Once activated, the digital strategist will work with analytics group to report insights gained and effectiveness of digital activities and will actively work with the client to make necessary strategic adjustments on an ongoing basis.
This position is client-facing and requires strong client presentation skills.
- Develop and drive digital strategies that maximize the value, visibility, and impact of content, ecommerce and brand across digital channels.
- Examine competitive landscape, current assets, gaps and resources to enable better lead management, increased traffic and conversion, higher levels of engagement and increased revenue via ecommerce channels.
- Evaluate websites and other digital experiences based on qualitative design/functionality assessments as well as quantitative performance metrics.
- Monitor cultural and social trends as well as trends in digital and social media to unearth insights that will lead to inspiring strategies and brilliant creative.
- Ideate high-level tactics that align with digital strategy.
- Understand how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies across digital channels.
- When appropriate, ensure digital strategies support an omnichannel customer journey.
- Development of customer journey maps, research-driven personas and strategic roadmaps.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines. including Strategy, UX, Creative, Account Management, Project Management and Development.
- Create clear, compelling content for RFP responses, client presentations, and briefings.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, and other highly collaborative and interactive working sessions as required.
- Write inspiring creative briefs and brief in-house teams or partner agencies to develop the content/experience needed to bring channels to life.
- Experience developing business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging/content.
- Translate learnings from all research into a compelling insight-driven story.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience in developing end to end digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience with website production and launches.
- Experience leveraging analytics to drive performance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research experience with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Strong relationship management skills – both internal and client-facing.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and written communication skills.
- Compelling presenter and storyteller who asks plenty of sharp questions and is able to field questions, comments, and criticisms concisely and productively.
At THINK, we work hard, we play hard and we design amazing experiences. If you meet the qualifications outlined above, and want a job that will challenge your creativity and intellect, then we want to meet you. Please send your resume, salary requirements and reference to an online portfolio, if available, to email@example.com.